ARRL

Register Account

Login Help

Forum Home - Rules - Help - Login - Forgot Password
Members can access, post and reply to the forums below. Before you do, please first read the RULES.

Submission of a seemingly random collection of QSL cards?

May 21st 2012, 18:07

W0RSB

Total Topics: 0
Total Posts: 0
I have QSL cards dating back to the 1960 that I've never had the nerve to put in a box and submit, but I do now have mixed and CW DXCC awards through LOTW.

Now, taking the LOTW award matrix, I just went through the collection and selected out all totally new entities and new band/mode combinations.

Using the online DXCC application form, can I now take all those potentially new credits and submit them without regard to exactly what, if any, awards might result?

I assume that all these new credits would be merged with my existing LOTW credits, and the computer system would then show me what new awards, if any, I might qualify for, and that I could then apply for them when the time is right.
Jun 12th 2012, 16:47

KW9A

Super Moderator

Total Topics: 0
Total Posts: 0
Yes, please use the Online DXCC to enter the data from your old QSLs and then take them to a Card Checker.

After approval all of those old entities/card data will appear in your LoTW DXCC account. You can then see how your totals stack-up on each band and on phone (CW with QSOs after 1975)

EXPLORE ARRL

Instragram     Facebook     Twitter     YouTube     LinkedIn