ARRL

Register Account

Login Help

Forum Home - Rules - Help - Login - Forgot Password
Members can access, post and reply to the forums below. Before you do, please first read the RULES.

Email Forwarding Not Forwarding

Oct 25th 2020, 00:06

K5JSG

Total Topics: 0
Total Posts: 0
I am using Gmail for my email with k5jsg@arrl.net for my email address. I have been using this for the last couple of years with no apparent issues for sending and receiving emails.

However, lately I have discovered that I am not receiving all of my emails sent to k5jsg@arrl.net. I have tested from another working email address sending test emails. Some show up and some don’t.

I’m finding that ones with attachments (even very small ones like 1k attachments) fail to arrive 100% of the time. Emails with no attachments show up about 80% of the time. Either Gmail is blocking emails from arrl.net, or arrl.net is not forwarding the emails.

Is there some way to find out what is happening?
Oct 25th 2020, 08:56

W1VT

Super Moderator

I've forwarded your post to the ARRL IT Department.
They should get back to you on the next business day.
Today is Sunday, which isn't a business day at the ARRL HQ.
Jan 14th 2021, 08:54

ks8cms

While I can't address your problem, I'm actually hoping you might be able to help me. I'm trying to set up my gmail account to send as ks8cms@arrl.net. I'm receiving email without issue, but now I want to send it AS my ARRL.NET account, and the set up for that seems to require inputting in an SMTP server, port, and sign-in credentials, and I don't know what to put in those spaces to make it work. I've tried a few wild guesses, but nothing seems to work. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks, and 73.
Chuck Simmons, KS8CMS
Mar 8th 2021, 20:25

DataJ

How do I set up my Gmail account to acquire/receive replies to messages I have sent in the forum?

Jim Gameson - K0JMD
jgameson@gmail.com
Mar 8th 2021, 21:02

W1VT

Super Moderator

I don't recall this forum ever having the functionality to interface with mail accounts.

Zak W1VT
ARRL Senior Lab Engineer
Oct 24th 2023, 09:20

KC3ROS

As of 24 Oct 23 I have not received any forwarded email. Is the system off line or this feature discontinued? Thanks in advance for your comments and/or assistance.

Larry - KC3ROS
lhomich@rocketmail.com
kc3ros@arrl.net

EXPLORE ARRL

Instragram     Facebook     Twitter     YouTube     LinkedIn