ARRL

Register Account

Login Help

Forum Home - Rules - Help - Login - Forgot Password
Members can access, post and reply to the forums below. Before you do, please first read the RULES.

wsjtxv2.1.2 Cabrillo log

May 20th 2020, 10:54

k9za

Total Topics: 0
Total Posts: 0
No success uploading log file to LOTW. Here is what happens when I try to go to File;
Export Cabrillo log . . . - Here a window pops up with basic station information but no logbook entries. When downloaded the resulting file does not list any entries.
Open log directory- Here wsjtx Notepad log entries does save with logbook entries but it is in Notepad form, not capable of uploading to LOTW.

Any quick and dirty (and cheap) suggestions for creating a cabrillo file ready for TQSL? Thanks and 73,
-Carl, k9za
May 20th 2020, 15:40

W1VT

Super Moderator

I use the free DX Keeper program to store my 50,000+ QSOs. I'll use its import and export utilities to deal with LoTW, eQSL, and QRZ's logbook.

Zak W1VT
May 20th 2020, 16:24

k9za

Quote by W1VT
I use the free DX Keeper program to store my 50,000+ QSOs. I'll use its import and export utilities to deal with LoTW, eQSL, and QRZ's logbook.

Zak W1VT

Do you transfer the Text log from wsjtx or enter qsos in by hand?
May 20th 2020, 18:53

W1VT

Super Moderator

I transfer the ADI(F) file to my Documents folder.

If you use JTDX it is possible to automatically transfer QSOs from WSJT to DX Keeper and automatically upload the contacts to both eQSL and LoTW. But, if for whatever reason JTDX or DX Keeper isn't running it becomes necessary to manually transfer the log.

EXPLORE ARRL

Instragram     Facebook     Twitter     YouTube     LinkedIn