ARRL

Register Account

Login Help

Forum Home - Rules - Help - Login - Forgot Password
Members can access, post and reply to the forums below. Before you do, please first read the RULES.

In search of life in North Dakota

Dec 18th 2016, 16:41

K2ITT

Total Topics: 0
Total Posts: 0
I've spent weeks trying to contact someone in North Dakota using the digital modes. I've even sent emails to various clubs in the state asking them to help me arrange a sked with anyone who can use the digital modes. Thus far, not a single response using both modes of communication.

Is there life there? I'm beginning to think that the place may be uninhabited despite the fact that it is a very pretty state adorned with so many beautiful scenic wonders. Sadly enough, I just need this state to get my Triple Play Award. I'll continue to search for life in North Dakota. However, it may be far easier to discover life on a planet outside our Solar System.

I can work anyone in ND using RTTY. PSK31, JT65 or JT9.
Dec 29th 2016, 02:28

K2ITT

Finally worked North Dakota which assured me that there is life in the state. It was an ordeal but was able to chat on PSK31 with a very nice ham who saw my infinite CQ NDs on the screen. Now I feel better knowing ND has hams.

K2ITT

Finally worked North Dakota which assured me that there is life in the state. It was an ordeal but was able to chat on PSK31 with a very nice ham who saw my infinite CQ NDs on the screen. Now I feel better knowing ND has hams.

K2ITT

EXPLORE ARRL

Instragram     Facebook     Twitter     YouTube     LinkedIn