ARRL

Register Account

Login Help

Forum Home - Rules - Help - Login - Forgot Password
Members can access, post and reply to the forums below. Before you do, please first read the RULES.

Contest Results Database

Jul 21st 2014, 18:38

KE0Z

Total Topics: 0
Total Posts: 0
I only participate in two or three contests per year. I really like the searchable Results Database. It is nice to see how I stacked up against others in my section. I seem to remember it became available as soon as the contest results article appeared in QST. I noticed now though that is seems to be lagging behind. I participated in the CW DX contest in February and the database is still not up. I wonder if it will eventually be available.

The QST articles only tell how the big gun stations did.
Jul 28th 2014, 17:01

WB1GCM

Super Moderator

We have just hired a new Contest Branch Manager, who will be getting things back on track shortly. Prior to this point, the Contest Branch was being covered by other staff members, who did their best to keep up while also doing their primary job. Thank you for your patience.

You are always welcome to call ARRL Headquarters and ask for the Contest Branch.

Bob Allison, WB1GCM
ARRL Laboratory
Feb 27th 2015, 11:08

K8OT

I'm just a little pistol so most of the time I don't see my results in an ARRL contest.
When I enter a CQ contest, Even if I only make a few contacts I will see my results in the Magazine.
Nuff said.
Feb 27th 2015, 11:10

K8OT

I'm just a little pistol so most of the time I don't see my results in an ARRL contest.
When I enter a CQ contest, Even if I only make a few contacts I will see my results in the Magazine.
Nuff said.
Mar 13th 2015, 22:26

N4AAB

My email has apparently hiccuped and sent me an error message, but sometimes when it does this the email still went through.

How can I determine if my log made it to the database ?

edit: I tried again. Here is the error message I go back on March 13.

DXPhone@arrl.org: delivery temporarily suspended
Mar 20th 2015, 22:17

N4AAB

I wound up having to use the web form to submit, and got a reply from the robot that my log had been accepted.

EXPLORE ARRL

Instragram     Facebook     Twitter     YouTube     LinkedIn